InfoBoss Co., Ltd. has developed IoT sensor network to collect fourteen environmental measurements including temperature, humidity, soil temperature, soil humidity, electricity conductivity, wind speed, wind direction, fine dust, and etc. These sensros are connected to sensor network for sending to server immediately. In server side, collected data were stored and analyzed with various pipelines including BigData processing part and machine learning modules.
- IoT-based Weather Sensor Network
- InfoNode and InfoStation
- Small sensors and large sensors like Automated Weather Station
- Weather Information System (http://www.widb.info/): Web-based platform to analyze micro-weather data from sensor network as well as public repositories.
- Remote Camera: automated camera system for monitoring targets such as plants
- Customized Kiosk System (installed in Music Museum in Kyoungju city in Korea)